Add a few witch magic skills to your daily routine to achieve a significant result. With the kitchen witch magical tips below you could add a magic to your life and commit to the spirituality.
The real kitchen witch manages to include the magic in everything: in her home, in her car, at work, on trips, and in everyday life. Even the cooking breakfast can be a magical activity for a kitchen witch!
Kitchen Witch Magic Skills
With the magical tips below you could add magic to your lifestyle. Witchcraft covers such a breadth of skills and knowledge that you could do a different exciting activity each day.
Food is magical, not only because of the flavors, aromas, and tastes but also for the magical characteristics it holds. It starts with the choice of food to use. It can then be added in while you are cooking. The magic unfolds while people enjoy their meal. During the moon phases, and rituals, dishes are created for particular purposes. You could celebrate Wiccan Sabbats or just bring the magic into your family life. Very successfully in magical workings, food ingredients can be used in the form of medicine pouches, offerings, and poppets.
There are some kitchen witch ideas to get you started:
- When you are cooking, make sure to add the magic as you go. Stir clockwise (deosil) to bring in positive energy and anti-clockwise (widdershins) to banish it.
- As you make the dish, think about your intent, wishes, and desires. Add your energy to it and as you add the ingredients, chant a spell or blessing and visualize the outcome.
- Chopping releases frustration and emotions, but, please, be very careful.
- While peeling fruit and vegetables, release your old habits and negative energy. Feel refreshed and revitalized while revealing the fresh, clean surface underneath.
- Charge your food with health, harmony or prosperity energies. When cooking and adding a cooking oil, draw runes, sigils or other symbols.
- When you pour (or purchase) the first cup of your morning brew, bless it. Always stir your tea or coffee clockwise to attract positive energies.
- Bring blessings to the family while enchanting the herbs before sprinkling them over the meal.
- Plant some crystals in the soil to give the plants a boost. When harvests the plants, thank them.
- Add to the wash water a handful of salt and a few drops of sage oil. They will cleanse and purify the clothes, the floor, the bathroom, or the windows.
- Draw good luck and prosperity with charm bags, Witches ladders or symbols around the home.
Personal care magical tips that you can apply daily
- Braiding hair is used as a form of protection from our ancestors. They believe that the braids will hold the negative energies. The negativity will be gone when your hair is release again.
- When applying lipstick, visualize that it will help you to express yourself much better.
- Choose a nail color relevant to areas of life that you want to improve or goals that you have to achieve.
- Enjoy regular relaxing baths and use incense, candles, aromatic oils and crystals.
- Boil some herbs in water and at the end of your shower pour it on your body.
- Draw some good luck or protection symbols on your body when you are applying moisturizer after the shower. You’ll be activating it by rubbing it on your skin.
- Carry an onyx stone or clove of garlic on you to absorb negative energies and prevent them from affecting you.
- Prepare and treats any wound with a herbal remedy, while chanting to invoke a spirit or deity to assist with healing.
- Add dried rosemary to the pillow stuffing to bring happy dreams and ward off nightmares.
- Blow a loose eyelash off your hand while making a wish.
- Your attitude and your will are essential components of magic. It takes an effort to transform them, so it’s beneficial to make small moments throughout the day to say thank you for another day, for your comfortable bed, for the chance to sleep beside the one you love.
- Don’t allow yourself to become a victim of negativity. Be healthy, happy and work out regularly. Self-confident, healthy person with a positive attitude towards life is never an easy target.